[lbo-talk] Obama killing Pakistani civilians at 8 times Bush's rate

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:01:56 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

>> Extending the comparison period back for drones only. You're fixated
>> on drones. Why? Do you think death by drone is more abominable than
>> death by other opposing-force causes?
>
> You're perseverating.

Not exactly, because I did ask new questions. To the degree that I am perseverating, it is in response to your seeming purblindness.

We have to look at all innocent Pakistani/Iranian deaths caused by US Forces in adjacent areas, not just the ones we want hoisted on a petard - someone else's.

Go hug Ivan, kiss Liza, and then come back and tell me what difference it would make if they were killed by a live-pilot drone or a live-piloted bomber crew.

Percy