[lbo-talk] Obama killing Pakistani civilians at 8 times Bush's rate

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 18:38:12 PST 2010

The murder will happen in either case, One will just involve less heavy lifting. This is my whole point; the conflict in the area was not created by the US and will not end when the Jews (er, the US) leaves. Americans just won't hear about it any more.

----- Original Message ---- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 5:19:42 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Obama killing Pakistani civilians at 8 times Bush's rate