[lbo-talk] Chris Floyd on the CIA, Obama, and the attack on CIA Afghan base.

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 12:47:49 PST 2010

F. Cassia quotes:

Osama Bin Laden: Sponsored by US and Pakistan

"His power is founded on a personal fortune earned by his family's construction business in Saudi Arabia. The Afghan jihad was backed with American dollars and had the blessing of the governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. He received security training from the CIA itself, according to Middle Eastern analyst Hazhir Teimourian. "

Source: http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/south_asia/newsid_155000/1...

Comment: If Bin Laden received security training from the CIA isn't that good evidence he is likely dead by now? The link doesn't work.

Cheers, k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html