[lbo-talk] Individualism and psychiatric treatment

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:42:52 PST 2010

There is a sense in which Christianity, of which this is a strain, has always been individualistic. The emphasis is on salvation of the individual, not the group.

But anyway it's not pessimistic. Ragnarok is pessimistic. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is pessimistic. "I will be reborn in glory and dwell in infinite happiness forever" is not pessimistic.

----- Original Message ---- From: Matthias Wasser <matthias.wasser at gmail.com>