[lbo-talk] Conrad v Hochschild (was Lincoln Gordon, he dead)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 18:57:46 PST 2010

In fact, I'm going to throw this at your face every time you make one of your interminable Epsilon Sub-Moron "Heidegger was a Nazi, environmentalists and Derrida are Nazis, drool drool drool, now I'm throwing feces at the wall" comments. Think of it as a pool counterattack,

----- Original Message ---- From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 5:35:01 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Conrad v Hochschild (was Lincoln Gordon, he dead)

This is really funny, as, since Being and Time is acknowledged to be one of the greatest works of philosophy, so if you have found a problem with it, you ought to make a great impact on philosophical criticism, which you haven't done, or even read the book in question.

----- Original Message ---- From: James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>

Can I slow you down just a bit, there. There's a problem with Conrad's book? This is a novel that is acknowledged to be one of the greatest works of fiction; so if you have found a problem with it, you ought to make a great impact on literary criticism.