[lbo-talk] Frankfurt School on In Our Time (BBC Radio 4)

Aaron Stark aaronsta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:45:37 PST 2010

The BBC Radio 4 show In Our Time this week featured a discussion about the early Frankfurt School with Jonathan Rée, Esther Leslie, and Raymond Geuss. Just having started reading about the Frankfurt School myself, I can't vouch for the quality of the discussion. I would be interested in hearing from those who know more about this school as to how accurate the presentation was. But I was impressed that this was being discussed on the radio at all-- maybe it's just the closet Anglophile in me, but I really can't imagine this being on the airwaves in the U.S.

In Our Time show page: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/inourtime/inourtime.shtml Direct link to audio MP3: http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/iot/iot_20100114-1011a.mp3 (41 minutes, 19.7 MB)

-Aaron