[lbo-talk] Hugo Chavez: PlayStation is poison

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:11:00 PST 2010

Instead of attacking war video games, he singles out the Playstation, d´oh!. He should have named the Xbox, damn it. Can someone tell him Playstation is #3 in market share and the evil monopolistic one is Microsoft?. ;-)

I´m sure if Che Guevara were alive today, he´d be manufacturing cloned PSOne consoles for the third world so the proletariat con play Winning Eleven, damn it. ;-)

And I´m sure Fidel himself, in between article writing would enjoy a non-violent Playstation game like FlipNic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXsCrdi0wtQ

I can assure you Che himself would play Winning Eleven so the Argentine team can beat the imperialist U.S. ;-)).

Hugo Chavez: PlayStation is poison | News | TechRadar UK http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/hugo-chavez-playstation-is-poison-664279

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/18/postmodern-warfare-chavez-says-playstation-will-teach-you-to-kill/

Sheesh... :)

FC