[lbo-talk] Gaza flooded after Israel opens dam gates

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Tue Jan 19 08:32:09 PST 2010

That's the problem, I believe Iranian press and Hamas as much as I believe the Israeli authorities.... So, who knows...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3836334,00.html "In the Eshkol regional council, which borders the Strip, the claims were dismissed. The council said it knew nothing of such a dam. "

A few Israelis have died from the floods also, so it is widespread in the south.

Bryan