[lbo-talk] ciao, 60

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 18:55:51 PST 2010

Doug writes:

"Huh? The guy courts Republicans, who still won't give him the time of day, gave the right wing of his own party everything they wanted, and has dispatched Rahm Emanuel to rein in the left wing of the Dems. How is any of this backstabbing?"

Yeah. I mean if somebody got lynched and Obama said that maybe we had tried to hurry this civil rights stuff along too fast, maybe it was time to take a cautious step backward......it would be so obvious.

As it is, it's a little less obvious. But not much.

Odious.

Joanna