[lbo-talk] corporate campaign spending limits, he dead

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:28:38 PST 2010

A tiny note of dissent from all the wailing and gnashing of teeth:

I think it might be sort of refreshing actually to have the corporate sponsors of some of the bilge that passes for advertising clearly advertised: this round of mudslinging is wholly financed by Really Large Corporation!

It might save people a step in digging up how to follow the money and truth in advertising would be so refreshing.

Okay.....

DC