[lbo-talk] corporate campaign spending limits, he dead

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 06:34:43 PST 2010

Joy Division was from Manchester. That's pretty melancholy.

----- Original Message ---- From: Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 5:19:44 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] corporate campaign spending limits, he dead

At 12:30 AM 1/22/2010, James Heartfield wrote:

> Living in nearby Manchester, the difference between the two cities (Manchester optimistic aggressive; Liverpool melancholy, hurt) is quite marked.

Morrissey is from Manchester.  I've heard people, Americans mostly, complain Morrissey is whiny but I never got that.