[lbo-talk] World War as Class War

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 11:24:47 PST 2010

 Christopher E. Doss Moscow, Russian Federation

God may be always here or not; Jesus, however, is long dead.

----- Original Message ---- From: c b cb31450 at gmail.com

Carrol Cox

> CB: Of course, debates about Milton, Shakespeare, Jesus or Aristotle
> are fresh as daisies and oh so intellectually on time.+

1. The inclusion of Jesus in this list makes it incoherent: for the Christian such debates are not about the past but about the present (God is always there or not). So we will confine the discussion to Milton, Shakespeare, or Aristotle