[lbo-talk] Gallup: Americans fine with SC decision on corp speech

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:03:58 PST 2010

don'tcha just love the equation of corporations and unions as similar "special interests" - faux balance and faux equivalency = faux analysis, even if your respondents buy the faux, et voila we're back to ideology hey, how about having the US give unions all the protections provided to corporations and all the rights of individuals? I mean, really, if they're the same, they're the same, no?