[lbo-talk] ciao, newspapers

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 23 07:38:28 PST 2010

Sure. I read it too. Been a subscriber since college. As a kid, I used to sit on the steps of my family's house in DC and wait for the Evening Star to be delivered, so I could read about the desperate defense of free men against the ravening hordes of world-wide communism, and resolve to join the Marines as soon as I was old enough...

It's like the old joke, the punch-line to which is, "It's the only game in town." --CGE