[lbo-talk] This just in ...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:48:19 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2010, at 12:32 AM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>
>> I expect crazy shit from Pat Robertson, but Hugo Chavez?
>
> Yeah. This is sad. I'm afraid the Chavez experiment is entering the flameout phase.
>
> Doug

I think the Agency is dropping LSD on the coffee that he drinks before his TV show.

This news has been all over South America, in the form of email and chain letters, it was published also on a state-run (news agency, I belive) Venezuelan web site, quoting a "russian intelligence report".

What's ludicrous is that it mentions "project HAARP" as the origin of this "weapon" capable of creating quakes.

Well, Project Haarp does exist but it deals with studying the ionosphere and aurora borealis aka Northern Lights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

In short: this news bit, whoever originated it, looks like what we call down here "rotten fish" ... something created and diseminated with the purpose of discrediting whoever repeats or broadcasts it.

FC