[lbo-talk] International Relations Theory Discussion

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 14:53:07 PST 2010

Hi Everyone

I recently copied and pasted a set of discussions on an International relations theory discussion list to which I subscribe.

Following the death of Hans Morgenthau there was an interesting exchange - nothing that people on LBO and/Marxist list would find new, unusual... I just thought it was very "open-minded" for a list that has been terribly mainstream. The discussion references 'unlimited imperialism' and US foreign policy matters.

So, I have an eight page exchange (not dense, lots of white space and cuts to remove all names of people) and was going to attach it. I really would like to see an exchange among people on these lists. I saved the document as a pdf file, let me know if i may send it as an attachment so we can discuss it.

Thanks

Ismail