[lbo-talk] Suburban revolt against Obama

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Jan 24 11:16:12 PST 2010

James Heartfield writes:

> the evidence is that suburban contribution to greenhouse gas emissions
> is less than urban.

You mean in Australia where, in the opening to this document, we find that "urban sprawl doesn't exist" ...? I'd like to see the same study done in, ahem, the US -- the focus of this thread. Unless Obama is now responsible for suburban Australia now?

Anyway, maybe you mean that the industries that supply the suburbs are centered in the cities, where the suburbanites abandoned them because they didn't want to pay taxes to cities anymore?

Yeah, uh, good point.

/jordan