[lbo-talk] corporate campaign spending limits, he dead

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 25 18:56:16 PST 2010

John Thornton wrote:

> Joseph Catron wrote:
> > In fairness to the Trotskyists, nearly all of us with any kind of private
> > investments or retirement accounts have vested interests in the nastiest of
> > places. Really, the only way to
> > eliminate moral culpability i

This nonsense always really rally pisses me off royally. Such thickheaded nincmpoopery. People save their money; they DO NOT INVEST IT. The capitalists invest it. And there is no kind of fault in any kind of personal consumption unless it involves breaking a seriou organized boycott or picket line. I thought we had gotten rid of this sort of arrant pompous nonsense after the first couple years of this list. The left is about organized collective activity, not fussing about how individuals spend or dont't spend their time or their money.

Shit.

Dixgusing.

Carrol