[lbo-talk] Darwinian evolution only part of story?

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:34:51 PST 2010

Dennis Claxton wrote:

I know one thing though, I won't be looking to [Mage] for answers.

The charge coupled elephant in the room is Mr. Mage's belief in the electric universe model. (Search your memories Dennis and you'll recall the previous moment we went round and round with our list colleague re: cosmological questions...I think it was at the time of the most recent Japanese asteroid probe flyby -- the Hayabusa mission of early 2009).

His rejection of the 'big bang' is entirely based on the sort of arguments found here:

<http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php?page=4>

Indicated by his sig, as durable as the plasma winds of Tarsus 9:

"This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire, kindling in measures and going out in measures."

In other words, we're all free agents of course, but I suggest a resumed moratorium on discussing these questions with Mr. Mage who has a Faraday caged axe to grind.

.d.