[lbo-talk] remembering the USSR

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 29 10:08:03 PST 2010

The other day people were talking about kids not knowing anything about the Soviet Union. Maybe they sorta do. Like Christopher Moltisanti.

You can hear this exchange from the horses' mouths (somebody in France just wrote horse mouths) about 30 seconds into the video below:

Christopher Moltisanti: Russians? They're not all bad.

Paulie Gualtieri: How 'bout the Cuban Missile Crisis? Cocksuckers flew four nuclear missiles into Cuba, pointed them right at us.

Christopher Moltisanti: That was real? I saw that movie, I thought it was bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuEqu5ilj-s&feature=youtube_gdata