[lbo-talk] Enough With the China Shtick Already!

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 31 03:19:57 PST 2010

=================================== Chris' findings are supported by the phrenological research of Aryan scientists in the 30's who discovered that The Jew was incapable of an attachment to the Fatherland - the assimilationist pretensions of decadent Jewish artists and intellectuals and usurious Jewish bankers in Western and Central Europe for all of the preceding century and beyond nothwithstanding.