[lbo-talk] Swedish PHM says America a model for treating homelessness problem

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Jan 31 06:06:00 PST 2010

Reading an article from Laura Agustin's criticisms of Sweden's gender equality rhetoric <http://www.thelocal.se/24692/20100130/>http://www.thelocal.se/24692/20100130/ I decided to check out the rest of the pub, The Local.

On the home page I saw a link to an article about Sweden's homeless population problem where I read: "Larsson stated that the method (of treating the homeless with addiction problems) has reaped successful results in the US...."

http://www.thelocal.se/24692/20100130/

It just made me laugh to see the u.s. as a model for treating addiction and homelessness.

laugh as in bwahahahahahahahahaha!