[lbo-talk] workers take pay in virtual coin

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 00:11:01 PDT 2010

Carrol wrote:

> Moore's first documentary dealt with it, as did that movie about
> (?ex-miners?) becoming a band or soemthng.

"Brassed Off". A terrific film, along with "The Fully Monty" (industrial workers become male strippers) one of the better codas to the Thatcher era.

Apropos the thread, Carrol have I pointed out to you yet the Krisis group's Manifesto Against Labour? As is usually my main problem is with the "final crisis" elements, but otherwise I think it's a good critique of the ideology of work:

http://www.krisis.org/1999/manifesto-against-labour