[lbo-talk] TIAA-CREF responds to JVP re BDS

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 09:48:40 PDT 2010

http://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/blog/tiaa-cref-responds-our-campaign

"While TIAA-CREF acknowledges participants’ varying views on Israeli and Palestinian policies and the Gaza Strip and West Bank, we are unable to alter our investment policy in accordance with those views. Our responsibility to earn a competitive financial return on the retirement savings entrusted to us by 3.7 million participants obliges us to invest in a diverse line-up of companies across all sectors of the global economy."

David Green