[lbo-talk] BROOKLYN: “This is a Jewish area — go build a mosque in your own neighborhood”

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:00:13 PDT 2010

I wrote about Zionist opposition to the mosque planned for Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn previously, but this blog post - and especially its comments - demand a read. Just keep in mind that, no matter how much it seems like blatant anti-Semitic propaganda, it's actually quite the opposite. (After reading enough of it to determine what it was, I still had to keep reminding myself of the fact.)

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/brooklyn-%E2%80%9Cthis-is-a-jewish-area-%E2%80%94-go-build-a-mosque-in-your-own-neighborhood