[lbo-talk] Goldman sez: more stim, please

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:51:28 PDT 2010

> Those marches "at" Wall Street might be working...or Krugman's columns ?

Hatzius is a smart guy and not at all politically cretinous.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: If we could just get Goldman , et al. to send out an emergency order to do a corporate media job on the Tea Party... Show 'em the rightwing "populist" anti-"elite"- handwriting on their hand painted signs. First, they came for dark Obama; other "Easterners" are next.

http://www.alternet.org/story/147307/the_tea_party_is_dangerous:_dispelling_7_myths_that_help_us_avoid_reality_about_the_new_right-wing_politics

Then we reverse our field, about face, and stop O from attacking Iran... Lord have mercy (smile)

Another world is possible, but difficult.