[lbo-talk] teachers running schools

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:22:35 PDT 2010

[WS:] Good news, but very un-American. I am pretty sure that the managerial class will do everything they can to kill this experiment. After all, their very existence as a class of uebermenschen is at stake.

As an old joke gos, it takes five Americans to change a light bulb - one to do the job and four managers.

Wojtek