[lbo-talk] "Is Dominique Strauss-Kahn on the Left?"

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 07:28:15 PDT 2010

JC Helary wrote:

[...]

I agree with everything you say. Needless to say, I wasn't expressing support for DSK's politics, I was trying to give a general sense of where he falls on the political spectrum. In an American context, to hear that someone is a leader of the right-wing faction of the center-left party, closely associated with the IFIs, conjures an image significantly to the right of where DSK is. He's several steps to the left of the DLC.

SA