[lbo-talk] blog post: A Lucky Man, Episode 3

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Jul 14 13:07:25 PDT 2010

``A factory is a battle zone. Nothing better illustrates the slogan that “time is money” than the daily struggle between workers and bosses to squeeze a little more free time or a little more work out of the workday..'' Michael Yates

I really like this Clyde story. I already know how it's going to end, badly.

I worked as a mechanic for forty years. It wasn't production, but close enough to feel the hard grit of your story.

Thanks,

CG