[lbo-talk] Why Marx is Right and Engels is Wrong

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:14:03 PDT 2010

brad wrote:

> I've heard the term used as a racial epithet towards Hispanics. Probably
> not what was meant, but still.

You are absolutely full of shit. A quick Google search of "toolbox"+"hispanic"+"epithet" turns up absolutely NOTHING to indicate this.

> Oh, I get it, you are a badass, huh Angelus?

If ridiculing your stupidity makes me a badass, whatever.

Anything to say concerning the Historical vs. Logical interpretation of Marx's value-form analysis, or did you just want to make a histrionic intervention?