[lbo-talk] Toolbox squared

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 07:36:48 PDT 2010

Um, you're acting like a tool, even if you're right (and I'm one who thinks technical terms need to be used in technical discussions and differentiated from their general, non-technical use in everyday conversations - these distinctions matter and sloppiness on that issue is a problem - at the same time, I have great appreciation for but limited tolerance of deep Marxology, as _I_ imagine Marx would have, too), you're not helping yourself or your argument with the flames. Being right's important, passion's good, anger's OK, name-calling's not always bad, this stuff's not helpful.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com