[lbo-talk] Why Marx is Right and Engels is Wrong

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 12:46:45 PDT 2010

In matters of race, you're just an idiot. There is no comparison between white kids calling each other homeboy or the n-word and an anonymous person using homeboy in the context that you did.

I give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine you don't know any better. It goes back to your exaggerated self-appraisal, which you yourself have confirmed. You need to realize, anonymous professions of moral uprightness and sophistication lack gravitas.

As for favors, you'd do me one if you just went away.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com