[lbo-talk] Marxology

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:00:02 PDT 2010

Actually, it seems to me that those arguing against Angelus are merely saying, the people who taught me what Marx meant can't be wrong so Angelus is wrong.

Carrol

^^^^ CB: It's more specific than "the people"; it is not likely that Engels was wrong about what Marx meant as to whether the category "Value" in Chapter 1 of _Capital_ has any explanatory value ( pun) for the law governing commodity exchange before capitalistic commodity exchange. Engels' German was probably pretty good.