[lbo-talk] why are white southerners so violent?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Fri Jul 16 22:27:30 PDT 2010

``....unimaginable that I could get off the damn road, guess me and my buddies better run on ahead and bleat and poop for miles... '' that's probably what drove the scots-irish, middle easterners and west asians to violence! Allan Rudy

---------

Why Prof. Rudy, have you been drinking? I have. Don't forget the Basque. I was out riding my broke down Mustang up in yonder hills above Northridge one spring afternoon, when the sheep were annoying me (because they existed), so I turned on them and drove them into a hissy fit toward a trailor in the middle of nowhere. Boom. Boom. Followed a bunch of yelling I didn't understand. Here was some Basque guy in knickers and black beret with a shotgun. I turned around and left with polite dignity (praying the fucker didn't shoot my horse).

I studied their fat shit incrusted butts and wondered what kind of guys fuck something like that? I was fifteen with no dates. I wondered, maybe they look better after a shower and a brush up?

CG