[lbo-talk] My Family's Fight Against Terrorism

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:44:28 PDT 2010

My second cousin, Michael Perelman, whom I have never met, but who sounds like a nice person over the phone, has an antiterrorism business.

I checked today's Washington Post site to see if there was a record of his work.

However, today's Philadelphia Inquirer does describe the other Michael Perelman's work without taking it seriously.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/20100719_Daniel_Rubin__Keeping_Pennsylvanians_safe__or_unwarranted_domestic_spying_.html

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com