[lbo-talk] From Juan Cole, today

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Jul 20 13:48:52 PDT 2010

Michael, I wasn't trying to hide it. I just clipped the most cogent paragraph. I visit a lot of place and forget. Here's something funny from Engelhardt:

``I don't know about you, but when I see a headline like this one (from the July 11th Washington Post), "White House Confident Latest BP Effort Will Work," my heart immediately sinks. Of course, there's a first time for everything, ..''

http://www.tomdispatch.com/

What's funny, is that was almost my first thought too. Oh, shit, its going to blow wide open...