[lbo-talk] Palestine Think Tank: Jeff Blankfort - Chomsky and Palestine: Asset or Liability?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 21 18:50:59 PDT 2010

I was struggling for irony. The question is, who's calling for a boycott, and what sort of boycott?

And if we answer that, we can still discuss whether the called-for boycott is a good idea.

As Americans we should be particularly concerned about what the government acting in our name is doing. Without its support, the government of Israel could do little.