[lbo-talk] Palestine Think Tank: Jeff Blankfort - Chomsky and Palestine: Asset or Liability?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:15:32 PDT 2010

Your apparent suggestion, that the fact that "our government supplies the IDF with money and weapons and diplomatic cover for whatever barbarity they commit" offers us some kind of political exemption from the actual form of solidarity requested by the Palestinians, has been duly noted, and has received the laughter it so richly deserves.

But, aside from that, it's weird for Americans to call for a boycott of