[lbo-talk] Are recessions better for the left or right?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 24 05:37:03 PDT 2010

Chip Berlet wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure the polls are meaningful in this case. Two or three people in our local anti-war group are attracted to Ron Paul & sympathetic to the TPs without really knowing much about either. A few of us had an e-mail discussion of "what to do" about this a week or so ago, and decided to 'let it alone." I think the Teaparty is a sort of blank slate on which many write their own opinions (as I said I have often done with Yeats.

Carrol