[lbo-talk] Jobless Workers Look to Shift Elections

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 13:01:02 PDT 2010

At 11:41 AM 7/30/2010, c b wrote:

>History never repeats itself, so such research would be of little
>direct predictive worth, but I'm still curious.
>
>Carrol
>

>"History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes"
> Mark Twain

"History doesn't repeat itself but it echoes.'" Tariq Ali in Street Fighting Years An Autobiography of the Sixties (which Ali places from the mid-sixties to the mid-seventies). I've been reading this latelay and as you might expect it's very good and I think very instructive for leftists who don't know, or who think they know but really don't, a lot about the period.