[lbo-talk] problem with addiction memoirs

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 09:38:26 PDT 2010

I assume some of the academics out there have noticed the practical use of speed by college students, especially at exam time? I recently noticed some media outlet reporting on it rather breathlessly, which amused me tremendously, as this particular form of drug use had been widespread at least since my freshman year.

After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his