[lbo-talk] problem with addiction memoirs

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Jul 31 17:51:39 PDT 2010

My only speed experience was in 1960. I was an undergraduate. I did not even know what speed was. A friend's wife was a psychiatric nurse, who was supplying my friends with pills to keep them awake longer. I needed to study for a German test. I took a pill. I did not like it, but I was buzzed up. I asked me German teacher to go out with me. She did not accept my invitation, but, at the end of the semester, I was shocked to have been given an A.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com