[lbo-talk] Chomsky regards himself as a supporter of Israel

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Jun 2 00:59:14 PDT 2010

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Joseph, Michael, SA all three seem to me to be off in another world
> playing games. Either "solution" depends on stopping the present
> conquest by inches of the West Bank and the destruction of Gaza.

I basically agree with you on this point Carrol. The difference between the two "solutions" should not be something that divides pro-Palestinian activists. We are so far from having any influence that's its even more absurd than usual to declare anathemas. I meant that to be the main gravamen of my argument.

Michael