[lbo-talk] FT on massacre

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 21:14:42 PDT 2010

Yeah, it might be interesting to look at the loans because if memory serves these were at least as much as the unrequited transfers and, as I mentioned, they were often forgiven.

I think Chomsky talks about this in Fateful Triangle.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 8:49:25 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] FT on massacre