[lbo-talk] Peter Orlovsky RIP

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 20:13:51 PDT 2010

Wow! Made my day. thanks.

j.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Ballard" <swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au> To: "lbo lbo" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:45:30 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific Subject: [lbo-talk] Peter Orlovsky RIP

Collaboration: Letter to Charlie Chaplin Our Dear Friend Charles:

Love letter for you. We are one happey poet & one unhappey poet in India which makes 2 poets. We would like come visit you when we get thru India to tickle yr feet. Further more King in New York is great picture, - I figure it will take about 10 yrs before it looks funny in perspective. Every few years we dream in our sleep we meat you.