[lbo-talk] the new official IDF line

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 12:41:41 PDT 2010

Ironically, at today's Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions march, I was reminded that we should all be boycotting Motorola (and telling them about it):

http://palsolidarity.org/2009/03/5703 http://www.hanguponmotorola.org

But this report eases my guilt that I, too, am "equipped with a Motorola communication device." (I bought the damn thing before this campaign started.)

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Every word is