[lbo-talk] A global overview of Gaza flotilla protests?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 14:49:42 PDT 2010

I am preparing a package of reading material on the recent massacre and global reactions for a prisoner with a particular background and interest in the Palestinian struggle. One gaping hole: I have not found an article reporting, in broad strokes, the protests of recent days. Surely someone has written such a thing; can anyone point me towards it?