[lbo-talk] U.S. in Israel's corner; IS is US

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Jun 7 08:39:03 PDT 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 6:50 AM, c b wrote:

> What did I say that made u
> think I don't think that's of some import ?

re the subject - what is important?

The portrayals of Israel as lunatic are rather widely spread, in our left of center pop.

Here on LBO I've read quite a few views of what qualifies antisemitism or jew-hatred. But I don't recall hearing the support by the english speaking (capitalist) countries for Israel as antisemitic.

I note that Helen Thomas is being attacked by US Govt officials for suggesting that Jews leave Palestine and go back to Europe.

martin