[lbo-talk] Helen Thomas retires

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:50:10 PDT 2010

Yup, offensive and reprehensible to point out that illegal and/or intentionally provocative, nationalistic and reactionary settlers might should maybe go back to legal living... glad the O admin's on the right side of this one. Was it the Germany or Poland part, or have I missed something (I often do)? (I'll grant I've not seen the context, video or [heard the]audio)? A