[lbo-talk] Ingo Elbe: Between Marx, Marxism, and Marxisms

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:56:38 PDT 2010

Angelus Novus

Charles,

Did you read my previous post? The part where I said I'd be happy to engage with you if you read Elbe's text?

Otherwise, no dice. I don't play the "let Charles draw me into a senseless discussion without him reading the article" game.

^^^^^ CB: I read Arthur , and responded with quotes from Marx showing he is wrong, thereby trumping your "Engels and Marx disagreed on the commodity" game. U lose.